Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Creepy Spider


This card was loads of fun because I got to play with some cool new tools I got. The card base is Whisper White layered with a slightly smaller piece of DCWV Purple Cardstock then Wicked Dots patterned paper from the AdornIt Hocus Pocus Collection. Next I attached a strip of paper pierced Purple Cardstock in the center of the card base.

Using my Sizzix Sidekick I die cut four black felt photo corners and attached one in each corner of the card base. The image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Whisper White using my new Punchy Potions stamp set from Taylored Expressions and was colored in using Tangerine Tango Ink and an aqua painter. I cut the image out using my first set of Nestibilites (Classic Ovals Large) and attached it to the card base with Scotch Foam Mounting Tape. To finish off the card I added a creepy looking Black Felt Spider on the cob web.

Hope you have a fantastic day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
Stamps: Punchy Potions (Taylored Expressions); Paper: Whisper White, DCWV Purple Cardstock, Wicked Dots from the AdornIt Hocus Pocus Collection; Ink: Tangerine Tango and Memento Tuxedo Black; Other: Blender Pen, Black Felt, Photo Corners Die, Black Felt Spider, Paper Piercing and Classic Ovals Large Nestibilities.

No comments: