Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Harmony


It was really windy and rained here most of the weekend so I was able to get a lot of time in my craft room. I made 25 of this card for Operation Write Home. The card base is Always Artichoke cardstock layered with a slightly smaller piece of PTI White then strips of Subtle Stripe and Hazy Mauve patterned paper. I cut the edge of the Hazy Mauve patterned paper with a Fiskars Decorative Edge Scissors before attaching to the PTI White and I paper pierced the edges of the patterned paper before attached it to the card base.

The image was stamped in Close To Cocoa on paper pierced PTI White using the Happy Harmony stamp set and layered on to a slightly larger piece of Always Artichoke cardstock. The sentiment was stamped in Always Artichoke over the image using the Great Friend stamp set. Next I wrapped White Grosgrain Ribbon around the card base and tied a knot in front. To finish off the card I added a couple Medium Copper Brads.

Hope you have a great week!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
Stamps: Happy Harmony and Great Friend (Stampin' Up); Paper: Always Artichoke, PTI White, Subtle Stripe and Hazy Mauve (My Minds Eye Signature Suite); Ink: Close to Cocoa; Other: Medium Copper Brads (American Crafts), White Grosgrain Ribbon, Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, Fiskars Decorative Edge Scissors, and Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack.

No comments: