Monday, October 12, 2009

Old Fashioned Cupcakes


Wow, back to work already, my long weekend sure flew by in a hurry. This is another card I made using the Crazy For Cupcakes stamp set. I'm not sure where I got the patterned paper as it was eons ago that I got it but the print reminds me of an old fashioned diner.

My card base is Sage Shadow cardstock layered with a slightly smaller piece of the patterned paper. Next I paper pierced the edges of a strip of Perfect Plum cardstock and wrapped Organdy Ribbon around it and tied a knot in front before adhering to the card base. The image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Whisper White using the Crazy For Cupcakes stamp set and colored in using Stampin' Write Markers. To finish off the card I added a couple Medium Gold Brads.

Hope you have a great week!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
Stamps: Crazy For Cupcakes (Stampin' Up); Paper: Sage Shadow, Perfect Plum and Whisper White; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Perfect Plum, Barely Banana and Creamy Caramel; Other: Organdy Ribbon, Medium Gold Brads, Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack.

No comments: