Friday, October 16, 2009

Priceless


I thought after having a long weekend that the week would go by more slowly but here it is friday again already.  Before I forget, I want to mention that today Operation Write Home is celebrating Red Friday. In support of Operation Write Home I'm working on the last card that completes my next shipment of cards.

I made this card for my sister-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday, Chia!!! The card was created using the Stamps and Smiles Sketch (SASSC23).  The card base is Soft Sky cardstock layered with paper pierced Blue Bayou cardstock. The Groovy Guava cardstock was punched using the Scallop Edge Punch. I tied white grosgrain ribbon around the card and made a bow in the front. The flowers were stamped in Soft Sky Ink on Whisper White cardstock using the Priceless stamp set. The image was punched out and layered on to Groovy Guava cardstock.

A second flower was stamped with Groovy Guava Ink and cut out to adhere over the Soft Sky flower and a clear rhinestone was added to the center of each flower. To finish off the card more rhinestones were added along the scallop border.

Hope you have a wonderful day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
Stamps: Priceless (Stampin' Up); Paper: Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava and Whisper White; Ink: Soft Sky and Groovy Guava; Other: White Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestones, Scallop Edge Punch, 1-3/8 and 1-1/4 Circle Punches, Scotch Foam Mounting Tape, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Very pretty! Love the sparkle along the bottom scallop.

Michelle said...

I just love this card. Beautiful colors, layout and bling. :)

Jennifer Talley said...

Love this! Super cute!