I love everything about this card... the layout, digital image, color combo and of course the embellishments! Am I allowed to drool over my own card, LOL!!! The layout for this card was inspired by the OWH Stars and Stamps Sketch Challenge #28. The beautiful Tulip is a digital image from KLM Designs. I titled this card Cranberry Tulips because of the Cranberry Crisp cardstock I used, love that too!
The image measures 2 1/2 x 3 3/4 and was first colored in using Watercolor Wonder Crayons but didn't look quite vibrant enough so I colored over it using my copic markers. I paper pierced around the edges then layered the image on to a slightly larger piece of Cranberry Crisp cardstock before attaching to the card base with mounting tape. To embellish the card I made a bow using 3/8" White Grosgrain Ribbon and finished it off with a button threaded with DMC White.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
- Stamps: Tulip (KLM Designs)
- Paper: Cranberry Crisp, Mellow Moss, PTI White and Polka Dot Patterned Paper (Wild Asparagus Memories Collection)
- Ink: Copics BG93, BG99, E07, E09
- Other: Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Aqua Painter, Small Gold Brads, Edge Distresser, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, 3/8" White Grosgrain Ribbon, Button, DMC White, Glue Dots and Mounting Paper
- Stars and Stamps - sketch
- Creative Cottage - touchy feely (ribbon, buttons, brads)
- Fab 'n' Funky - buttons and bows
- Simon Says Stamps - dotty (patterned paper)
- The Stamp Man - take 2 colours (cranberry crisp and mellow moss)
- Fairy Fun Friday - make it 3D (popped up the image with mounting tape)
- Mami Doodles - anything goes
- One Stop Crafts - patterns (patterned paper)
- Stamps R Us - digi image
- Cupcake Craft - distressing (shadow layer and strips)