Hi everyone! I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement to share today's card with all of you because I love this Flower Girl Clown acrylic stamp from KLM Digi Stamps. This card is the first of two I've created so far using this stamp and have to say that this card was my favorite until I made the other and now I love them both, LOL!!! The little flower girl clown is just so darling and it doesn't matter what color combination I use to color her... she just keeps getting cuter.
My card base is Riding Hood Red layered with a sligthly smaller piece of Tempting Turquoise then Rainbow Sorbet Patterned Paper and a 1 1/2 x 5 strip of Pink Passion finished with my scissors on one side. The image measures 2 1/2 x 4 1/4 and was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on PTI White then colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced around the edges then layered the image on to a slightly larger piece of Riding Hood Red cardstock before attaching to the card base with mounting tape. To embellish the card I wrapped grosgrain ribbon around the Tempting Turquoise and added a bow in front finished off with a white pearl flower acrylic embellishment.
Hope you have a great weekend!
- Stamps: Flower Girl Clown (KLM Digi Stamps)
- Paper: Riding Hood Red, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, PTI White and Rainbow Sorbet Patterned Paper (BasicGrey Lollipop Shoppe)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics E00, E11, RV04, R46, YG97, BG05, BG09
- Other: Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearl White Flower Embellishment (Accent Creative Designs), Corkscrew Paper Edge Scissors (Fiskars), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Wild Orchid - one for the girls
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - anything goes
- Cooking It Up With Katie - make a flowery pink square
- Pixie Dust Studio - pretty in pink
- I Did It Creations - anything goes
- Allsorts - paper piercing
- Secret Crafter - what are little girls made of
- Sweet Stampin - use your favorite stamp
- BasicGrey - pearls (flower embellishment)
- Creative Card Crew - cute and girly