Hi everyone! Today's card was created for the OWH Stars and Stamps Sketch Challenge #29. This is the second card I've made using this lovely patterned paper so don't go thinking that you are imagining things! I have to admit the layers on my first card are much lovelier! The flower pot is a free digital image from Fred, She Said.
The image measures 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 and was colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced the edges then layered on to a slightly larger piece of Cranberry Crisp cardstock before attaching to the card base using mounting tape.
That's it for today, thanks for stopping by!
- Stamps: Flower Pot (Fred, She Said)
- Paper: Mellow Moss, Cranberry Crisp, PTI White, Memories Polka Dot Patterned Paper (Wild Asparagus)
- Ink: Copics Y26, E43, E44, E47, E07, E09, BG93, BG99
- Other: Medium Gold Brads, Corner Rounder Punch, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Mounting Tape
- Stars and Stamps - use patterned papers
- Cute Card Thursday - whateva
- Andrea's Stampin' Moments - simply rounded (bottom of shadow layer)
- Our Daily Bread Designs - 3 of something (3 layers)
- Paper Sundaes - metal (2 large gold brads)
- Ooh La La Creations - spots and dots (patterned paper)
- KAH-Wink-E-Dink - use a digi stamp
- Penny's paper-Crafty - anything goes