Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hummingbird Nectar


Hi everyone!  It is not only Tuesday today but also the last day of the month.  I'm not sure that I'm ready for summer to be over just yet although fall is my favorite time of year!  Today's card was inspired by this week's OWH Stars and Stamps Sketch Challenge #32.  The beautiful Hummingbird Vase is a digital image from Bugaboo Stamps.  I paired it with this awesome A Day In The Life patterned paper from My Minds Eye Magnolia Collection.

Hope you have a fabulous day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Hummingbird Vase (Bugaboo Stamps)
  • Paper: Chocolate Chip, PTI White, Turquoise and Stripe Patterned Paper (A Day In The Life from My Minds Eye Magnolia Collection)
  • Ink: Copics YG13, BG18, E47, YR14, YR18
  • Other: Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Large Gems, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
CHALLENGES:

14 comments:

Carrie said...

Boy is that pretty dp you used. did you put the seperate strips behind there or is that how the dp is? Either way I love it.

Our Little Inspirations said...

Great colors on this, and I love that image with the cute "vase."

Alissa said...

This card just jumped off of my sidebar, Karen! I love the colors! Gorgeous!!!!!

TK Cat Herder said...

This just POPS. I love the colors, the image and the background paper. Lovely!

Julie said...

Wow! This is super cute! I love the image and the layout. Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Elisa said...

This is gorgeous.Love the papers.Thanks for joining in at CES Challenges.Elisa.x

carol said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers, Thanks for joining in with our colour challenge this week, x carol

Lindsey said...

What a lovely card! The papers and image are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week x

Faye said...

Wow! This is a wonderful project with a gorgeously coloured image. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x

Annie said...

a fabulous card, I love the bright colours! thanks for joining in with us at CCT.
hugs, annie x

Carrie said...

totally fab card..love the colours! Thanks for playing at CES XX

Aunty Sue said...

great card thanks for joining crafty catz

jaydee said...

Fabulous card and a great take on the OWH challenge :-) I love the colors and the four jewels on the corners add just the perfect touch.
Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week.
Jaydee

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is really a pretty card. I love the layout and the warm, rich colors. Thanks for joining in at ACLP:D