I'm a HUGE fan of sketch challenges and so happy I've had time to participate in a couple lately. Today's layout was inspired by the sketch challenge at Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays. I left off the smaller layer in the lower right corner because I made the shadow layer too big and ran out of space! The Hummingbird Vase is a digital stamp from Bugaboo Stamps. This is my first digital image from Bugaboo Stamps and I really like how easy it is to color. I paired the Hummingbird Vase with this beautiful A Day In The Life stripe and turquoise patterned papers from My Mind's Eye Magnolia collection.
The image was printed on PTI White then colored in using copic markers. I rounded the corners then layered it on to a slightly larger piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock. The metal photo hangers are from Stampin' Up's Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware. I attached the photo hangers then added the grosgrain ribbon before attaching the image to the card base with mounting tape. To further embellish the card I added two large gems on the shadow layer.
Hope you have a fabulous day!
- Stamps: Hummingbird Vase (Bugaboo Stamps)
- Paper: Chocolate Chip, PTI White, Stripe and Turquoise Patterned Paper (A Day In The Life, My Minds Eye Magnolia Collection)
- Ink: Copics YG13, BG18, E47, YR14, YR18
- Other: Edge Distresser, Gems, Grosgrain Ribbon (Stampin' Up), Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware (Stampin' Up), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays - sketch
- Paper Pretties - use ribbon
- Penny's Paper Crafty - anything goes
- Alphabet Challenge - punches (used the corner rounder punch)
- Character Cafe - bright and sparkly (used gems for the sparkly)
- I Did It Creations - anything goes
- Bee Crafty - ribbons and bows
- Mark's Finest Papers - think flowers
- One Stitch At A Time - pack a punch (used the corner rounder punch)
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - vintage (distressing)
- Kaboodle Doodles - add a little metal (photo hangers)
- The Pink Elephant - ribbon and sparkles
- Anything Goes - three layers
- Craft Your Days Away - favourite things (metal embellishments)