Are you ready for another challenge with the Digi Doodle Shop's Best? I hope so because this week ANYTHING GOES. Yep, that's right... anything goes so follow me on over to the Digi Doodle Shop's Best and enter that gorgeous creation, you know you want to!
Pansies digital stamp from the Digi Doodle Shop. I'll let you in on a little secret... I'm totally addicted to flower images, LOL!!! The awesome layout was inspired by this week's OWH Stars and Stamps Sketch Challenge #30.
The card base is Wild Wasabi layered with a slightly smaller piece of PTI White then Real Red cardstock. The Real Red was embossed using the Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder. Next I wrapped 3/8" White Grosgrain Ribbon around a 1 1/4 x 5 1/2 strip of Wild Wasabi cardstock and taped the ends down on the back side.
The image was printed on PTI White then colored in using copic markers. I punched all four corners with the Ticket Corner Punch then paper pierced around the edges before layering on to a slightly larger piece of Wild Wasabi cardstock. I added a small copper brad in each corner before attaching to the card base with mounting tape.
The sentiment was stamped on PTI white in Memento Tuxedo Black using the For Every Occasion stamp set then punched out using the Designer Label Punch from Stampin' Up. To further embellish the card I added a bow made with the same White Grosgrain Ribbon and finished it off with a button threaded with DMC White.
Hope you have a beautiful day!
- Stamps: Pansies (Digi Doodle Shop) and For Every Occasion (CTMH)
- Paper: Wild Wasabi, Real Red and PTI White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Copics E55, E57, Y08, R46, R59, YG17, YG67
- Other: Cuttlebug Textile Embossing Folder, Designer Label and Ticket Corner Punch (Stampin' Up), 3/8" White Grosgrain Ribbon, Button, DMC White, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Small Copper Brads, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Alphabet - P for Punches (ticket corner and designer label punches)
- I Did It Creations - anything goes
- Allsorts - paper piercing
- Bee Crafty - ribbons and bows
- Mark's Finest Papers - think flowers
- Craft Your Days Away - favourite things (metal embellishments)
- One Stitch At A Time - pack a punch (ticket corner and designer label punches)
- Stamptacular Sunday - buttons and bows
- Kaboodle Doodles - add a little metal (small copper brads)
- Anything Goes - three layers
- Creative Belli - round and metal (small copper brads)
- Fab 'n' Funky - flower power
- Paper Romance - metal heads (small copper brads)