Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend so far! Today I have a fun man or boy's card to share with all of you. The Rocket Ship is a digital image from KLM Designs that I love. Even my husband got into sharing his ideas for coloring this image!
The card base is Night Of Navy layered with a slightly smaller piece of PTI White then Bowling Shoes Patterned Paper. Over this I layered Going Gray die cut using my new Jumbo Scallop die from My Favorite Things then a 1 1/2 x 4 strip of Long Underwear Patterned Paper. Gotta love the names BasicGrey comes up with for their patterned paper. Both these patterned papers are from the Boxer Collection.
The image measures 2 1/4 x 4 1/4 and was colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced around the edges then layered the image on to a slightly larger piece of Night Of Navy cardstock before attaching to the card base using mounting tape. To embellish the card I added two buttons threaded with DMC White.
Hope you have a great day!
- Stamps: Rocket Ship (KLM Designs)
- Paper: Night Of Navy, Going Gray, PTI White, Bowling Shoes and Long Underwear Patterned Paper (BasicGrey Boxer Collection)
- Ink: Copics C2, C4, R08, B93, B99
- Other: Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Jumbo Scallop (My Favorite Things), Buttons, DMC White, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Stamptacular Sunday - out of this world (rocket ship)
- Cards For Men - off on an adventure (rocket ship)
- KAH-Wink-E-Dink - kids cards in primary colors (red and blue)
- Simon Says - sing it baby (Rocket Man by Elton John)
- Stars and Stamps - use patterned papers
- Andrea's Stampin' Moments - anything to do with round (scallop edge and buttons)
- Secret Crafter - it's a man's world (rocket ship)
- Stamps R Us - digi image