Many of the challenge blogs are featuring Back To School challenges this month so I thought I'd make a card with this cute Pure Innocence "You Make The Grade" stamp set from My Favorite Things. The layout is from this week's sketch challenge over at Alice In Wonderland.
The image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on PTI White and colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced around the edges then layered on to a slightly larger piece of PTI Spring Rain before attaching to the card base with mounting tape.
The sentiment was stamped on PTI White using Memento Tuxedo Black then I cut out the words and attached the first two on the black board and the last two below the image. To embellish the card I layered paper flowers and added a White Pearl Flower Accent in the center. I also added three Kaiser Pearls below the sentiment.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
- Stamps: You Make The Grade (My Favorite Things)
- Paper: White and Spring Rain (PaperTrey Ink) and So Pretty Floral (My Minds Eye)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics E00, E11, E13, R32, R35, B93, B95, G8
- Other: Black Glaze Sakura Pen, Edge Distresser, Crochet Lace, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Flowers, White Pearl Flower Accent (Accent Creative Designs), Kaiser Pearls, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Alice In Wonderland - sketch
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - vintage (distressed edges)
- Cupcake Craft - lace (black crocheted)
- Wild Orchid - one for the girls
- Paper Playtime - school days
- Creative Card Crew - cute and girlie
- ABC Challenge - A is for August (back to school)
- Sisterhood of Crafters - back to school
- Penny's Paper Crafty - anything goes
- Cooking It Up With Katie - make a flowery pink square
- Create with Connie and Mary - back to school
- I Did It - anything goes
- Stampin' for the Weekend - back to school
- 2 Sisters - stitching (faux)
- Allsorts - paper piercing
- Catch The Bug - back to school
- Mark's Finest Papers - think flowers
- Our Creative Corner - back to school
- Secret Crafter - what are little girls made of
- Corrosive Challenge - faux techniques (stitching)
- Kenny K's Krafty Girlz - bold and bright
- Stampin' Royalty - back to school