Hi everyone! It's Thursday today so you know what that means! Today though you are in for a nice surprise because this week the Digi Doodle Shop's Best are having an ANYTHING GOES special challenge. And the fun doesn't stop there... ALL winners (1st, 2nd and 3rd place) will receive a prize this week, YIPEE!!! To play along in this week's challenge simply choose one of the 3 FREE images on the challenge blog and create a special project!
For my card creation this week I chose the Acorn image and paired it with this beautiful Autumn Blaze patterned paper from the Paper Loft. I love the rounded look of the Acorns so I decided to surround the image with scallops. The flower I selected is a little darker brown than the patterned paper but it was the closest I had so I went with it! Autumn reminds me of the Thanksgiving table so I couldn't resist adding a little lace below the image and some matching pearls.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you play along with us this week!
- Stamps: Acorn (Digi Doodle Shop)
- Paper: Really Rust, River Rock, PTI White and Autumn Blaze (Paper Loft)
- Ink: Copics YG91, YG95, E13, E15, E39, E47, E53
- Other: Corner Rounder Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Classic and Scallop Circle Nestabilities, White Lace (American Crafts), Flower, Button, DMC White, White Pearl Flowers (Accent Creative Designs), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Raise The Bar - orange, brown, green
- Allsorts - colours of autumn
- Mark's Finest Papers - fall colors
- Totally Gorjuss - flower
- Paper Sundaes - minimum of 3 different types of embellishments (lace, flower, button, pearls, thread)
- Incy Wincy Designs - autumn colors
- Shabby Tea Room - inspired by nature and/or the color green
- Creative Card Crew - autumn or fall
- Creative Belli - B themed embellishments (button)