I think I'm a clown for clowns, LOL!!! My girlfriend from work calls me a monkey though... basically the same thing, right! Today's card was created using the Flower Pot Fred stamp from KLM Digi Stamps. A must have for any stamping collection! My layout was inspired by the Sketch Saturday Week #116 sketch challenge. I flipped the sketch upright to fit my image and completely went to town on this one.
The sentiment is from the Clearly Basic Greetings I stamp set from KLM Digi Stamps. I stamped it in Memento Tuxedo Black on PTI White then cut it down to fit beside the image. To embellish the card I added So Saffron ribbon, a brown corduroy button and two yellow buttons threaded with DMC White.
Hope you have lots of fun clowning around today!
- Stamps: Flower Pot Fred and Clearly Basic Greetings I (KLM Digi Stamps)
- Paper: Close To Cocoa, Brilliant Blue, So Saffron, Baja Breeze, PTI White and Haystack (Piggy Tales, Little Boy Blue Collection)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics E00, E11, E55, E47, B97, BG72
- Other: Twill Ribbon, Corduroy Button (Stampin' Up), Yellow Buttons, DMC White, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Edge Distresser, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Sketch Saturday - sketch
- One Stitch At A Time - birthday
- Wild Orchid - ribbons and bows
- Anything Goes - cute
- A Spoon Full Of Sugar - anything goes
- ABC Challenge - d is for distressing
- Creative Belli - b themed embellishments (buttons, bow, brad)
- Creative Cottage - boys birthday card
- Sisterhood of Crafters - birthday
- AiFactory - anything goes
- Charisma Cardz - anything goes