I don't know about you but this card really makes me smile! Something about the Happy Turtle lounging on his back... waving... with that big'ol smile on his face! Way too cute for me to resist! My card today is pretty simple but I love it none the less!
The Happy Turtle is a digital image from KLM Designs. The light and dark brown cardstock I used is from a DCWV paper pack I picked up at JoAnn's some time ago. The patterned paper is from the Colorbox Treasured Brights paper pack I got at Wal-Mart. I distressed the edges of the patterned paper and paper pierced around the image to add some texture to the card.
Hope you have a happy day!
- Stamps: Happy Turtle (KLM Designs)
- Paper: Light and Dark Brown Cardstock (DCWV), PTI White and Green Patterned Paper (Colorbok, Treasured Brights)
- Ink: Copics YG11, YG17, YG67, E43, E44, E47
- Other: Edge Distresser (CTMH) , Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack (Stampin' Up), Medium Brads (CTMH) and Mounting Tape
- Shabby Tea Room - fresh living (color green)
- ABC Challenge - D is for Distressing
- Creative Belli - B themed embellishments (brads)
- Crafty Catz - chocolate and green
- Stamp Man - distressing
- Stamp Something - use something digi (digi image)
- Secret Crafter - anything goes
- Totally Gorjuss - wild thing (any animal)