The image I used in creating today's card was actually stamped and colored some time ago! The image is too large for a standard A2 size card so I've been waiting for the perfect layout to make a square card! I'm sorry I didn't note where I found this sketch (it was a couple weeks ago) but I wanted to share it none the less since it's the inspiration behind today's card! I turned the sketch on it's side then replaced the text with some ribbon and a bow.
The image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on PTI White and colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced the edges then layered it on to a slightly larger but longer piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock so I had room to add some silk ribbon below the image. To embellish the card I added two clear gems in each corner.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
- Stamps: Morning Soft (Stampin' Up)
- Paper: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Real Red, PTI White and Real Red Patterned Paper (Stampin' Up Patterns Pack)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics R29, R39, G82, YG63, E77
- Other: Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Edge Distresser (CTMH), 5/8" Real Red Silk Ribbon (Stampin' Up), Gems (Wal-Mart), Tombow Multi Mono Adhesive and Mounting Tape
- Crafty Little Place - anything goes
- Fab 'n' Funky - living in a material world (silk ribbon)
- Daring Cardmakers - sapphires (clear sapphires, like diamonds, are the guardians of love)
- Raising The Bar - URLooking Good (red and white from my blog template)
- Crafty Emma - flower frenzy (image)
- Cowgirl's Sunday - anything goes
- Stamptacular Sunday - distress it (distressed the shadow layer)