Hi everyone! Welcome back for another week with the Digi Doodle Shop's Best! This week we were challenged to do some wet or dry embossing! This is right up my alley because I love dry embossing with the Cuttlebug Embossing Folders.
For today's card I used the Textile Embossing Folder on both the Old Olive and Regal Rose cardstock in the background. I cut the cardstock into fourths then placed them in opposite corners. I also changed things up a bit by rounding the opposite corners on both the shadow layer and image. They do say that opposites attract... either that or I'm in bad need of a V8 juice, LOL!!!
The beautiful image is one you've seen me use over and over again! The Tulips are a ditital image from the Digi Doodle Shop and yes, I'm on a mission to see how many colors I'm able to color these lovely tulips. Let's just say I"m having a love affair with them!!!
Hope you have a beautiful day!
- Stamps: Tulip (Digi Doodle Shop)
- Paper: Basic Black, Old Olive, Regal Rose and PTI White
- Ink: Copics Y02, R83, R85, YG93, YG97
- Other: Textile Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder Punch, 5/8" Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Button, DMC White, Kaiser Rhinestones, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Fairy Fun Friday - embossing
- Sew Many Cards - embossing
- Stamp Something - digital image
- Secret Crafter - anything goes
- Sunday's With Crissy - sparkle and shine
- Wild Orchid - ribbons and bows
- Creative Belli - B themed embellishments (button, bow, bling)
- AiFactory - anything goes
- Charisma Cardz - anything goes
- Delightful Challenges - make it sparkle
- Stamp Insanity - embossing