Hi everyone!!! I wish I could take the day off and invite you all over for a tea party! I'd serve lattes (my favorite is Chai Tea Latte) and caramel rolls! What a wonderful thought!!!
Both the light and dark cardstock as well as the patterned paper are from a DCWV paper pack I got at JoAnn's a long time ago. The blue cardstock is Bazzill. The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced around the edges of the image and the shadow layer. To embellish the card I added a bow made from organdy ribbon and some antique gold flower brads.
Hope you have a wonderful day!
- Stamps: Tea Party (KLM Digi Stamps)
- Paper: Light and Dark Purple Cardstock (DCWV), Blue Cardstock (Bazzill), Patterned Paper (DCWV) and PTI White
- Ink: Copics B12, V06, RV91, RV93, RV95, E00, E43, E44, E47
- Other: Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Organdy Ribbon, Antique Gold Flower Brads, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Lord Have Mercy - sketch
- Cooking It Up With Katie - is that a sweet metal ribbon I see
- Creative Belli - b themed embellishments (bow, brads)
- AiFactory - anything goes
- One Stitch At A Time - anything goes
- Incy Wincy Designs - anything goes
- Karber - hobbies and leisure
- Everybody-Art-Challenge - friends