Hi everyone, Happy Friday!!! I'm hoping to get the rest of my Halloween cards done this weekend! Then I just have to get them addressed and in the mail. My card today was created with this super cute Charcoal in Moonspooks digital image from Pollycraft. Isn't this kitty just a cutie!!!
My card base is Basic Black layered with a slightly smaller piece of Vintage Violet Halloween Night Patterned Paper from Stampin' Up. At the bottom of the card I added a strip of Basic Black finished on one side using the Scallop Edge Punch and layered it with a slightly smaller piece of More Mustard Halloween Night Patterned Paper.
The image was printed on Flourishes Classic White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced around the edges then layered the image on to a slightly larger piece of Basic Black before attaching to the card base with mounting tape.
The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Flourishes Classic White Cardstock using the Frightful Night stamp set from Taylored Expressions. Using the Modern Label Punch I punched out the sentiment and attached it using some Black Embroidery Floss. To finish off the card I added three small black brads in the upper corner.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Charcoal In Moonspooks (Pollycraft) and Frightful Night (Taylored Expressions)
- Paper: Basic Black, Halloween Night Patterned Paper (Stampin' Up) and Flourishes Classic White Cardstock
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics YG63, Y02, E25, E29, YR14, YR18, BV20, BV25, BV29
- Other: Scallop Edge and Modern Label Punches (Stampin' Up), Black Embroidery Floss, Small Black Brads, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Mounting Tape
- 2 Sisters - halloween
- Bee Crafty - halloween
- Craft Your Passion - orange, purple, black
- Karber Monthly - fantasy (halloween)
- A Spoonful Of Sugar - halloween
- Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
- Creative Cottage - halloween
- Fab 'n' Funky - halloween
- Sisterhood of Crafters - halloween
- Dutch Dare - halloween
- Baby Bud Designs - halloween
- Raise The Bar - orange, purple, black
- Stampin For The Weekend - halloween
- Stamp Something - use something digi