Are you ready for the weekend? I know I am!!! My husband has been gone for a couple of days helping his father with some chores before he has surgery on his hand next week and I'm really looking forward to seeing him again! While he is gone though I thought I'd pop in and share this cute halloween card I made.
The image is from Penny Black and a favorite of mine. That little belly poking out from under the hat makes we want to tickle it. If you have cats at all you know how well that would go over, LOL!!!
My card base is Basic Black layered with a slightly smaller piece of Deep Orange Dream then Halloween Whimsy patterned paper. I distressed the edges of the patterned as well as the Perfect Plum shadow layer. The image was stamped on distressed PTI White using Memento Tuxedo Black then colored in using copic markers. I layered the image on to a slightly larger piece of Basic Black before attaching to the card base.
To embellish the card I added some ribbon and a bow made with shimmery orange ribbon I got online from Taylored Expressions. In the center of the bow I added a small black button threaded with DMC White. I also added two purple rhinestones in the corner of the image.
Hope you have a great weekend!
- Stamps: Dressed To Scare (Penny Black)
- Paper: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Deep Orange Dream (Colormates), PTI White and Halloween Whimsy Patterned Paper (K&Company)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics T2, T4, YR04, V17, YG13
- Other: Edge Distresser, Orange Ribbon, Black Button, DMC White, Purple Rhinestones (Kaiser), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- 2 Sisters - animal fun
- Stamps, Scrap & Doodle - anything goes
- Cowgirl's Sunday - anything goes
- Crafty Pad - spooky
- Gingerloft - glitter or bling
- I Did It Creations - spooky
- One Stitch At A Time - spooky
- Stamptacular Sunday - layer it on
- Incy Wincy Designs - sparkly glitter
- Lexi's Creations - spooky
- Ooh La La Creations - nothing floral
- Paper Playtime - ribbon, buttons or rhinestones
- A Spoonful Of Sugar - sparkle and shine
- Creative Cottage - bling it on
- Simon Says Stamp - halloween
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - orange me glad
- Paper Romance - halloween
- Stamp Insanity - halloween
- Baby Bud Designs - halloween
- Totally Papercrafts - buttons and bows