This card just makes me want to grin, how is that for backwards! Frankie is supposed to send chills down my spine, LOL!!! This super cute image was a gift from a special friend. We exchanged paper so we could try different brands without each having to purchase a bulk pack.
My card base is Basic Black layered with a slightly smaller piece of BoBunny Boo Crew Dot patterned paper then a strip of Stampin' Up Halloween Night patterned paper. The image is on Neenhas Classic Solar Crest and was colored in using copic markers. In keeping with the whole Frankenstein theme I embellished the card with some small screw brads.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have the purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Frankie (The Stamping Boutique)
- Paper: Stampin' Up Basic Black and Halloween Night Patterned Paper, BoBunny Boo Crew Dot Patterned Paper, Neenhah Classic Solar Crest White
- Ink: Copics YG13, YG17, T2, T4, T6, T8
- Other: Mounting Tape and Small Screw Brads
- Delightful Challenges - metal
- No Time To Stamp - metal
- Stamp Something - halloween
- 2 Sisters - halloween
- Bee Crafty - halloween
- One Stop Craft - halloween
- Ooh La La Creations - scary stuff
- A Spoonful Of Sugar - halloween
- My Time To Craft - halloween
- Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
- Creative Cottage - halloween