I'm getting a late start today! We went to a surprise 40th birthday party for a close friend of ours last night and had a blast!!! They rented a motel suite at a waterpark and we ate and had lots of fun swimming! I was too chicken to go on the big waterslide since last time I did so I felt like I was drowning so we went on the lazy river and kiddie water slide!
digital freebie from Pollycraft! The layout is this week's sketch challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
For the image I used my new COPIC X-press It Blending Card. I like how smooth the cardstock is but if you blow up the image and look really close at it there are little dots all over the paper. Not sure if this is how it is supposed to be or just a bad sheet of paper so I will try more of it and see what I find.
Hope you have a great day!
- Stamps: Luna Bitterfrost 'Happy Haunting' (Pollycraft) and Spider (PSX)
- Paper: Stampin' Up Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie, COPIC X-Press It Blending Card, BoBunny Boo Crew Masquerade Patterned Paper
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics E00, V09, T2, T4, YR12, YR14, YG95, E39
- Other: Medium Silver Brads, Metallic Silver Ribbon, Classic and Scallop Circles Nestabilities, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - sketch
- Karber Weekly - use a digital image
- Karber Monthly - fantasy (halloween)
- Lexi's Creations - spooky
- Ooh La La Creations - nothing floral
- Paper Playtime - ribbon, buttons or rhinestones
- Shabby Tea Room - vintage halloween
- A Spoonful Of Sugar - sparkle and shine
- Digital Tuesday - digital image and ribbon
- Papertake Weekly - favorite challenge (the dark side)
- Fab 'n' Funky - use a digital image
- Simon Says Stamp - halloween
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - use the color orange
- Paper Romance - halloween
- Stamp Insanity - trick it or treat it
- Baby Bud Designs - halloween
- Bee Crafty - halloween
- Create4fun - use a digital image
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - halloween
- Aly's Sunday - halloween
- Craftalicious - anything goes
- I Did It Creations - spooky special halloween
- One Stitch At A Time - use a digital image