Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend so far! I was able to get in my craft room yesterday and create the rest of my Halloween cards, HURRAY!!! Today's card was one I made yesterday using the Witch Kitty digital image from Bugaboo Stamps. I crack up whenever I look at that tooth poking out, LOL!!! The kitty is just as adorable but you already know I'm a softy for kitties!!!
My card base is Basic Black layered with a slightly smaller piece of Rome Bazzill. The shadow layer is Creepy Patterned Paper (and yes, that is the name of it) from the BasicGrey Eerie Collection layered on to a slightly larger piece of Basic Black cardstock. The image was printed on Flourishes Classic White Cardstock and colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced around the edges of the image and layered it on to a slightly larger piece of Basic Black before attaching to the card base with mounting tape.
The sentiment is from A Muse Artstamps and was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Flourishes Classic White Cardstock then cut down to size and layered on Basic Black before attaching over the image with mounting tape. To embellish the card I added a Black Kaiser Gem in each corner.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Witch Kitty (Bugaboo Stamps), Boo! (A Muse Artstamps)
- Paper: Basic Black, Rome (Bazzill), Creepy Patterned Paper (BasicGrey Eerie Collection), Flourishes Classic White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics T4, T6, E00, R20, YG13, V06
- Other: Edge Distresser, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Black Kaiser Gems, Mounting Tape
- Corrosive Challenge - halloween
- I Did It Creations - anything goes
- Karber Monthly - fantasy (halloween)
- Ooh La La Creations - scary stuff
- A Spoonful Of Sugar - halloween
- My Tme To Craft - halloween
- Tuesday Throwdown - anything goes
- Creative Cottage - halloween
- Creative Inspirations - spooky
- Fab 'n' Funky - things that go bump in the night
- Sisterhood of Crafters - halloween
- Dutch Dare - halloween
- Stamp Something - use something digi (image)
- 2 Sisters - anything goes
- Crazy 4 Challenges - halloween