Hi everyone! This beautiful basket full of apples is a digital image from the Harvest Crow stamp set at Artful Inkables. It is not the typical thanksgiving card but is really adorable so I'm going to send it to someone in the family for the upcoming thanksgiving holiday!
My card base is Chocolate Chip layered with Neenah Classic Crest then Old Olive embossed using the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder. The shadow layer is Real Red on Chocolate Chip. The image was printed on Neenah Classic Crest and colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced around the edges then layered on to Chocolate Chip. To embellish the card I added a bow finished with a button threaded with DMC White.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Harvest Crow (Artful Inkables)
- Paper: Old Olive, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Neenah Classic Crest
- Ink: Copics E43, E47, R29, YG95, YG97
- Other: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Ribbon, Button, DMC White, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Crafty Pad - red and green
- Crafty Cardmakers - dry embossing
- Critter Sketch - texture (embossing)
- Karber Weekly - for a family member
- Tuesday Throwdown - buttons and bows
- Freshly Brewed - show off your style (paper piercing)
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - anything goes
- Hodge Podge Shop - anything goes
- Pals Paper Arts - CAS and ribbon
- Paper Romance - your favorite thing (paper piercing)
- Fairy Fun Friday - buttons and bows
- OWH Stars and Stamps - sketch