Hi everyone! Hope you had a marvelous Thanksgiving! The weather turned out nice and we didn't get nearly as much snow as they predicted so we were able to make the two hour drive to my in-laws after all. I'm loving all the leftovers because less cooking means more time in my craft room. Today I'm sharing my first Christmas card of the season. The beautiful Christmas Tree is a digital stamp from my talented friend Alissa who recently opened a new digi shop, Starry Nights Studio!
The card base is Bazzill cardstock layered with PTI White then Forest patterned paper. The shadow layer is Chocolate Chip layered on Bazzill finished using the Fleur De Lis Edge Punch. I couldn't resist adding some gold stickles along the border.
The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced the edges before layering on to Bazzill cardstock. To embellish the tree I added red rhinestones for the ornaments and a bow finished with a brown button threaded with DMC White. I also added a metallic gold dew drop in each corner.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Christmas Tree (Starry Nights Studio)
- Paper: Chocolate Chip (Stampin' Up) Bazzill Cardstock, PTI White, Forest Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Figgy Pudding Collection)
- Ink: Copics C2, E29, YG95, YG97
- Other: Fleur De Lis Edge Punch, Gold Stickles, Metallic Gold Dew Drops, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Grosgrain Ribbon, Red Rhinestones (KaiserCraft), Button, DMC White, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Crafty Pad - red and green
- One Stitch At A Time - a season or event (christmas)
- Scrappy Frogs - christmas
- Lexi's Creations - traditional christmas colors
- Artful INKables - punch (decorative edge)
- A Spoon Full Of Sugar - anything goes
- ABC Christmas - x is for xmas
- Crafty Creations - christmas
- Freshly Brewed - christmas
- Inktegrity - anything goes
- Crafty Sentiments - christmas
- Digi Doodle Shop - red and green
- Hodge Podge Shop - anything goes
- Meljens Designs - buttons and bows
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - anything christmas
- Crafty Catz - christmas
- Fairy Fun Friday - button and bows
- Sew Many Cards - digi and christmas
- Ellephantastic - red and green
- Mark's Finest Papers - add a bow
- Sweet Stampin - buttons and bows
- Totally Gorjuss - trees