Hi everyone! The weather is a lot cooler here and now that Halloween is past I'm getting in the mood for autumn cards and Thanksgiving! I was inspired to dig out all my fall colored papers and make this quick and easy card using some bright patterned paper from K&Company. The Passel o' Pumpkins is a coloring page digital image from Elizabeth Dulemba.
My card base is More Mustard layered with a slightly smaller piece of Flourishes White then Fall Stripe patterned paper. The shadow layer is Ruby Red finished on one side using the Heartbeat Edge Scissors. The image was printed on Flourishes White cardstock and colored in using copic markers. The image is beautiful all by itself so I simply paper pierced around the edges and layered it on to a slightly larger piece of More Mustard. To embellish the card I added a sunflower dew drop in each corner.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Passel o' Pumpkins (Elizabeth Dulemba)
- Paper: More Mustard, Ruby Red, Flourishes White, Tim Coffey Fall Stripe Patterned Paper (K&Company)
- Ink: Copics YR23, YR24, YG95, YG97, YG99
- Other: Fiskars Heartbeat Edgers Scissors, Sunflower Dew Drops, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Tombo Mono Multi and Mounting Tape
- AiFactory - border punch
- Dutch Dare - clean and simple
- Sassy Studio Designs - anything goes
- Shirleys 2 Girls - pumpkins
- Fairy Tale - everything goes
- Stamp Something - digi image
- Crafty Ho's - fall colors
- OWH Stars and Stamp - sketch
- Crazy Challenge - thanksgiving
- Creative Card Crew - give thanks
- Papertake Weekly - autumn colors