Hi everyone! I'm a total sap for snowmen stamps and was delighted to hear that The Stamping Boutique is sponsoring this week's Stamps R Us challenge! The snowman stamp I used on today's card is the Snowfriends digital stamp from The Stamping Boutique.
It is not very often that I do so but I actually used white for my card base then layered it with this beautiful brown paper I got forever ago from Creative Memories. The patterned papers are from Carolee's Creations. The challenge was to create a card using sparkle and scallops so I added some glitter for snow and lots of bling along the scalloped edge. It is hard to tell in the photos but the white ribbon also has some sparkle to it.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Snowfriends (The Stamping Boutique)
- Paper: Soft Sky, Brown Cardstock (Creative Memories), PTI White, Winter Frost and Scarf Stripe Patterned Paper (Carolee's Creations)
- Ink: Copics C2, E42, E37, R20, YR14, BG72, BG75, BG78
- Other: Scallop Edge Punch, Snowflake Punch, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Ribbon, Kaiser Rhinestones, Heide Swapp Clear Snowflakes, Dress It Up Pearl Snowflakes, Stampin' Up Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Digital Tuesday - never used stash (clear snowflakes)
- Freshly Brewed - 2 or more patterned papers
- ABC Challenge - h is for holidays
- AiFactory - punch (snowflake)
- Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
- Delightful Challenges - glitter
- Paper Romance - lots of something (bling)
- Sassy Studios - anything goes
- Fairy Tale - everything goes
- Sew Many - blue and white
- Stamp Something - use something digi (image)
- Mark's Finest Paper - snowflakes
- Secret Crafter - sparkle and shine
- Sweet Stampin - snowflakes
- Crafty Calendar - winter and snowflakes
- Paper Sundaes - punches, ribbon and blue