Hi everyone! I meant to post this card earlier but my husband surprised me with tacos and a movie tonight, how sweet is that!!! We went to Due Date which is totally hiliarious!!! So I'm popping in before bedtime to share a card I created with this cute little boy digital stamp from Sliekje Digi Stamps!
My card base is Chocolate Chip layered with a slightly smaller piece of Glossy Silver cardstock then Bashful Blue patterned paper from the Stampin' Up Prints Pack. I distressed the edges of the patterned paper with a sponge and Chocolate Chip ink as well as with an edge distresser so I guess you could say the edges are double distressed! The green strip is Certainly Celery finished on each side using the Diamond Edge Punch. I then covered it with a strip of Silver Magic Mesh.
The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic markers. I die cut and embossed it with Labels Two Nestabilites then distressed the edges with Chocolate Chip ink. I die cut a larger label from Chocolate Chip cardstock for the shadow layer. To embellish the card I added a medium silver brad in each corner.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Thanks (Sliekje Digi Stamps)
- Paper: Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue Patterned Paper (Stampin' Up Prints Pack), PTI White and Glossy Silver Cardstock
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Copics E00, E11, Y15, Y19, G82, E71, E74, E77, B91, B93, B97, B99
- Other: Medium Silver Brads, Silver Magic Mesh, Fiskars Diamond Edge Punch, Sponge, Labels Two Nestabilities, Edge Distresser and Mounting Tape
- Ellephantastic - blue
- Paper Sundaes - for a boy or man
- Paper Players - anything goes
- Cards For Men - masculine and anything goes
- Craft Your Passion - anything goes
- Incy Wincy Designs - anything goes
- Lexi's Creations - anything goes
- Anything Goes - letter B (boy, bird, brads)
- Papertake Weekly - for boys or men
- Freshly Brewed - anything goes
- Alphabet - b is for bird
- Fairy Tale - everything goes
- Raise The Bar - let's see those curves