Hi everyone! I love autumn because the weather is perfect and the colors so vibrant! The colors I used on today's card were inspired by all the beautiful trees in our neighborhood that recently turned color. The pumpkin image is from the Autumn Blessings digital stamp set by Clear Dollar Stamps! I'm thinking I got just a little carried away with all the layers trying to add all my favorite fall colors.
On today's card I paired Stampin' Up colors True Thyme, More Mustard and Ruby Red with Spicy Circles patterned paper from BoBunny Press. The sentiment was punched using the Designer Label Punch and layered on to Ruby Red cardstock to make it stand out a bit more. The shadow layer is True Thyme finished on both sides using the Arch Lattice Punch.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Autumn Blessings and Autumn Joy (Clear Dollar Stamps)
- Paper: True Thyme, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Neenah Classic White and Spicy Circles Patterned Paper (BoBunny Press)
- Ink: Copics YR23, YR24, YG95, YG97, YG99
- Other: Martha Steward Arch Lattice Punch, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Stampin' Up Designer Label Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Buttons, DMC White, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Fairy Tale - everything goes
- Sew Many Cards - fall
- Crafty Emma - forever autumn
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle - fall
- Craft Your Passion - double anything (buttons)
- Lexi's Creations - anything goes
- Burtonesque Dolls - anything goes
- Crafty Creations - buttons
- Cute Card Thursday - anything goes
- Sassy Studio Designs - anything goes