Hi everyone! I'm a late bloomer so I'm a little slow getting all my christmas cards ready this year! I used to make a handmade card for everyone I send cards to but once I got over 40 cards I gave up on that idea and now I just make them for close family and friends. Everyone else sadly gets a purchased card. Today's card was created with this amazing A Light Into The World digital stamp from Deedee's Digis.
My card base is Real Red layered with PTI White then Christmas Holly patterned paper. The shadow layer is Merry Merry Christmas on Real Red finished using the Arch Lattice Punch. I stitched around the edges of the patterned paper and couldn't resist dressing up the card a bit with some white lace.
The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic markers. As usual, I paper pierced around the edges of the image then layered on to a slightly larger piece of Real Red. To embellish the card I added a bow finished with a beautiful white pearl flower. Behind the bow are some figs made from Handsome Hunter and the Oak Leaf Punch. I also added a couple buttons threaded with DMC White.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: A Light Into The World (Deedee's Digis)
- Paper: Real Red, Handsome Hunter, PTI White, Christmas Holly Patterned Paper (Daisyd's), Merry Merry Christmas Patterned Paper (Carolee's Creations)
- Ink: Copics R29, R59, Y15, Y26, G28, G29
- Other: Oak Leaf and Arch Lattice Punches (Martha Stewart), Stitching, White Lace (American Crafts), 3/8" Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon (Stampin' Up), Buttons, DMC White, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, White Pearl Flower (Accent Creative Designs), Red Rhinestones (KaiserCrafts), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Craft Your Passion - anything goes
- There She Goes - bring on the bling
- A Spoon Full Of Sugar - christmas cards
- Creative Card Crew - anything goes
- Tuesday Taggers - deck the halls
- Cooking It Up With Katie - layer me a red christmas
- Creative Belli - christmas themed embellishments
- Freshly Brewed - dazzling and sparkly
- Paper Pretties - punches
- Penny's Paper-Crafty - merry christmas
- Stampavie and More - christmas
- Stampin' Royalty - winter holidays
- AiFactory - holiday/christmas
- Dutch Dare - christmas card
- Meljen's Designs - red, green, gold