Saturday, December 25, 2010

Rudolf Tree


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!  I actually mailed this holiday card a couple weeks ago but wanted to wait and blog it today to wish you all a very joyous holiday season!  I hope you are able to spend some time with your loved ones this holiday season.  The adorable image I used on today's card is the Rudolf Tree digital stamp from Bugaboo Stamps.


My card base is Chocolate Chip layered with PTI White then Nestled patterned paper.  I stitched around the edges then added a strip of Real Red finished on both sides using the Scallop Dot Punch.  The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic markers.  I paper pierced around the edges then layered it on to a slightly larger piece of Chocolate Chip.  To embellish the card I added a Champaine Dew Drop in each corner.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Rudolf Tree (Bugaboo Stamps)
  • Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, PTI White, Nestled Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Figgy Pudding Collection)
  • Ink: Copics E57, E79, R29, YG95
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Champaine Dew Drops, Scallop Dot Punch (Martha Stewart), Tombow Mono Multi, Mounting Tape

6 comments:

Becky said...

Wonderful card Karen, adorable image.
Have a Merry Christmas.

Robin said...

so cute!
Merry Christmas!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling image- love your great DSP- one of my fav's! Have a blessed image!

Marilyn said...

Great card Karen... love your image & I'd like to have some of that paper!

Carrie said...

Merry Christmas Karen hope you had a wonderful holiday

Anka_A said...

Lovely and funny!!! Dear Rudy :))