I love watching the snow fall and drinking latte's this time of year and think snowmen are magical. Today's card was created using the really cute Snowman Cheer digital stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps. My first thought was to paper piece the snowman's vest but my main computer is down and I'm not able to print anything just yet so that will have to wait for another time.
My card base is Bazzill Cardstock layered with PTI White then Baja Breeze. I finished both sides of a strip of Bunny Hill patterned paper using the Fiskars Deckled Edge Scissors then stitched around the edge of the card base. The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic markers. I layered it on to Baja Breeze then Bazzill Cardstock before attaching to the card base using mounting tape. To embellish the card I added some sheer ribbon finished with a pearl snowflake and some snow pearls.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps:Snowman Cheer (Clear Dollar Stamps)
- Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, Baja Breeze, PTI White, Bunny Hill Patterned Paper (BasicGrey, Dasher Collection)
- Ink: Copics BG72, BG75, C2, YR16, YG95, YG97
- Other: Stitching, Sheer Ribbon, Snow Pearls (KaiserCraft), Pearl Snowflake (Dress It Up), Fiskars Deckled Edge Scissors, Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Create with Connie & Mary - let it snow
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - anything goes
- Southern Girls - anything goes
- Digital Tuesday -anything goes
- Flourishes - pearls
- Woodware USA - anything goes
- One Stitch At A Time - anything goes
- Stamptacular Sunday - snow much fun
- Valentine's - snow
- Allsorts - anything goes
- Crafty Emma - anything goes