I took the day off work on Tuesday to hang out with my husband and celebrate our 19th anniversary! We grabbed lunch at Subway and went to the movie "Dilemma". I thought I'd surprise him with something special so I got up early and snuck down in my craft room to make this card for him.
The Love Ya Cupcake is a digital image from Desgined2Delight Digi Stamps. I'm a little last minute entering this week's Delightful Inspiration challenge. The sentiment is from the Clearly Sentimental About You stamp set by My Favorite Things. I embossed the white cardstock in the background so it would look like creamy white frosting! Doesn't this look just yummy, LOL!!!
My card base is Tempting Turquoise layered with Basic Black then PTI White embossed using the D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder. Next I added a strip of Basic Black finished on one side using the Scallop Edge Punch and layered it with Pink Passion. The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic markers. The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Pink Passion. To embellish the card I added some sparkly black rhinestones.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Love Ya Cupcake (Designed2Delight Digi Stamps) and Clearly Sentimental About You (My Favorite Things)
- Paper: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion and PTI White
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics E31, E35, RV04, RV09, BG02, BG5
- Other: Scallop Edge Punch, Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder, Black Rhinestones (KaiserCraft) and Mounting Tape
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - anything goes
- AiFactory - anything goes
- Creative Belli - the letter P (pink, pearls)
- Freshly Brewed - love theme
- Doodle Pantry - love theme
- Tuesday Throwdown - valentine
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - love is in the air
- Paper Playtime - use the word love
- Pile It On - anything goes
- Copic Creations - anything new (image)
- Craft Your Days Away - anything goes
- Crafty Emma - no designer papers
- Mark's Finest Papers - hearts
- Secret Crafter - with love