Hi everyone! This cute image is another wonderful creation by Sliekje Digi Stamps. The little boy is just darling holding that rose and looks so sorry! I think this image is picture perfect and couldn't resist encasing it in a gorgeous frame.
My card base is Riding Hood Red layered with PTI White then Brocade Blue and Kraft patterned paper from the Stampin' Up Patterned Pack and a strip of white grosgrain ribbon. The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic markers then layered on to Riding Hood Red die cut using the Deckled Rectangles Large Nestabilities. To embellish the card I added Aged Copper Photo Hangers threaded with Jute Twine. I added two small aged copper brads along the image.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Sorry (Sliekje Digi Stamps)
- Paper: Riding Hood Red, Brocade Blue, PTI White, Kraft Patterned Paper (Stampin' Up Patterns Pack)
- Ink: Copics E000, E00, E43, E44, E47, B95, B97, R27, R29, YG63, YG67
- Other: 3/8" White Grosgrain Ribbon, Deckled Rectangles Large Nestabilities, Aged Copper Photo Corners (Stampin' Up Hodgepodge Hardware), Jute Twine (Papertrey Ink) and Mounting Tape
- Craft Your Days Away - anything goes
- Raise The Bar - to be a kid again
- AiFactory - anything goes
- Paper Crafting Journey - let's get digital (image)
- Stampin' B's - use a die cut
- Top Tip Tuesday - anything goes
- Crafty Cardmakers - use red and a die cut
- Incy Wincy Designs - go dotty
- Kaboodle Doodles - do it with digis