Sunday, January 30, 2011

Playful Puppy


Woof, woof!!! Isn't this playful puppy just adorable! I fell in love with him as soon as I laid eyes on him. My husband is a dog lover too and just loves him! The Playful Puppy is a digital image from my friend Alissa's digi shop, Starry Nights Studio!  I'm entering this Playful Puppy in the OWH Stars and Stamps cards for kids and Simon Says Stamp animal antics challenges.


My card base is mustard Bazzill layered with PTI White then Napoleon Marble Gold patterned paper.  I stitched around the edges then added three strips of brown Bazzill.  The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic markers.  I paper pierced around the edges the layered it on to mustard Bazzill die cut using the Classic Scalloped Rectangles Small Nestabilites.  To embellish the card I added a white bow finished with a brown button threaded with DMC White.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Playful Puppy (Starry Nights Studio)
  • Paper: Bazzill Cardstock, PTI White, Napoleon Marble Gold Patterned Paper (Scrap-Ease)
  • Ink: Copics Y26, E57, E59
  • Other: Classic Scalloped Rectangles Small Nestabilities, Paper Piercing, Stitching, 3/8" White Grosgrain Ribbon, Brown Button, DMC White, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

8 comments:

Stefanie said...

What a cutie. Such an adorable image. Can't wait to see your next card.

X Stefanie

jimlynn said...

He really is a cute one isn't he. Great card.
Lynn

ShellBell said...

Just wanted to say you have a fabulous blog and I'm looking forward to getting to working with you and getting to know you in our new adventure :)
Shelly

Caro said...

Love your puppy card! It's nice to see a 'cat lady' who is so liberal;)

Alissa said...

Love that you've added "Playful PUPPY" to your FELINE Creative blog... and I do love this card, Karen! Thanks again! :)

Davi said...

Karen love that cute puppy and the card is wonderful. Looking forward to working together. :)

Carrie said...

just too cute

Patty said...

That card is so cute Karen!