Today's card features one of my all time favorite floral stamps, the Morning Soft stamp set by Stampin' Up. The image is a little too large for a standard size card so I went with a 6 x 6 design. The pretty pink paper is Raspberry Fizz by Papertrey Ink.
My card base is Basic Black layered with PTI White then Wild Wasabi embossed using the D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder. The lower layer is PTI White finished using the Deckled Edge Scissors then Raspberry Fizz embossed using the D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder and finished using the Deckled Edge Scissors.
The image was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on PTI White and colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced around the edges and layered it on to Basic Black. To embellish the card I added a beautiful black bow finished with a white button threaded with DMC white. I also added silver rhinestones in each of the other corners.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Morning Soft (Stampin' Up)
- Paper: Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, PTI White and Raspberry Fizz
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics E77, YG63, YG67, RV14, RV19
- Other: Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack, Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder, Deckled Edge Scissors, Black Satin Ribbon, White Button, DMC White, Silver Rhinestones, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Craft Your Passion - buttons
- Crazy Challenge - buttons
- Let's Ink It Up - anything goes
- Pile It On - anything goes
- 2 Sisters - flowers
- Craft Your Days Away - anything goes
- Crafty Emma - no designer papers
- Delicious Doodles - use 3 colors
- Fairy Tale - flowers
- Stamp Something - anything goes
- AiFactory - anything goes
- Digi Doodle Shop's Best - pink and green