Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pretty Pink Snowdrop


Hi everyone!  Is this little girl just the cutest thing or what!!!  Snowdrop is a digital stamp from Baby Bud Designs and looks pretty paired with pink cardstock and my new Traffic Jam Embossing Folder.  I love getting new toys... just wish I had more time to use them all, LOL!


My card base is Dark Chocolate layered with PTI White then Pretty In Pink embossed using the Traffic Jam Embossing Folder.  The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic markers.  I paper pierced around the edges then layered it on to Dark Chocolate before attaching to the card base with mounting tape.  To embellish the card I added an Aged Copper Clip threaded with White Grosgrain Ribbon and some Chocolate Pearls in each corner.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Snowdrop (Daisy Bud Designs)
  • Paper: Pretty In Pink, PTI White and Dark Chocolate
  • Ink: Copics E000, E42, E44, E47, R81, R83, R85
  • Other: Cuttlebug Traffic Jam Embossing Folder, Chocolate Pearls (KaiserCraft), Paper Piercing, Aged Copper Hodgepodge Hardware, White Grosgrain Ribbon and Mounting Tape

19 comments:

Terry Oulboub said...

Hi Karen, this little cutie IS adorable. I love the paper piercing; something I need to do more of - it's a great framing technique. The embossing is gorgeous with that folder and the other elements you've added make this so elegant and sweet!

Laura VanVleet said...

What a cutie! Love the colors you chose, Karen!

Celeste said...

your card is soooo pretty

Debbie said...

Lovely card Karen. That embossing folder is great. I could do with that!
That wee digi image is so cute. Debbiexx

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

how cute!

sandra said...

Oh,Karen!
This card is so adorable!
Love it!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Minta's Creations said...

How sweet!
Just became a new follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia said...

so cute!!!

hug

GreenScrap said...

I was looking at your blog and you make amazing cards!!!!!! I have a question. Is it hard to use the sewing machine for scrapbook projects? Do yo have a trick??
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Paige said...

these baby bud images are adorable! cute card!

sleeplesswonder said...

Cute card, I will have to keep my eyes open for this folder. Love it.
TFS.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

Alissa said...

Love the colors and the embossing plates you used!

Hlora said...

Oh, so cute pink card! The girl is cute) The colouring is great as always)
hugs. Hlora.

san said...

Love your card. Just became a new follower. What a great blog do you have

hugs san

Beate said...

Karen, that is such a cute card.LOVE it!
Regarding my laser jet printer. I love it! No more smearing when I color digital images.You got lot love that.
Hugs and smiles

Carrie said...

Isn't she precious all in pink. Great card.

Svetlana said...

So cute!!!
Svetlana xx

Hev said...

What a cute image, I love it.
Luv Hev xxx

Brook said...

So sweet and what a cute image!