Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Vase Of Flowers


Hi everyone!  This card was actually created a couple weeks ago for the Heart Song Designs party on CDAC.  The making of the card is a fun story but very long so I'll have to share that another time.  The beautiful Vase Of Flowers is a digital stamp from Heart Song Designs.
 

My card base is Groovy Guava layered with PTI White then DCWV patterned paper.  I stitched around the edges of the patterned paper then added a strip of Sahara Sand cardstock.  The image was printed on PTI White then colored in using copic markers.  I paper pierced around the edges of the image then layered it on to Groovy Guava.  To embellish the card I added a pretty bow over the flower vase and some pearls along the egdes of the image.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Vase Of Flowers (Heart Song Designs)
  • Paper: Groovy Guava, Sahara Sand, PTI White, DCWV Patterned Paper
  • Ink: Copics E40, E44, R01, R02, BG93, BG96
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Pearls (KaiserCraft), Groovy Guava Double Stitched Ribbon (Stampin' Up), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

11 comments:

Jackie said...

Hi Karen!
What a lovely card & I like the colors you used...tfs!!!

jimlynn said...

So pretty Karen! Love all the pearls and your coloring on this is just fantastic. Great card.
Lynn

Samantha said...

Very nice, Karen! I love the pierced edge, it's the perfect finishing touch. I need to do more piercing!

Myrna said...

Karen
Lovely cards.
With a blog name Feline Friends I could not miss following you.
I have one old lady, 20 years old, Shadow is her name. She truly lives up to her name, where ever I am, she is.
I am a follower and will try and get you on my blog.
Myrna

Alissa said...

Love the pearls and polka dots, Karen!

Vivi Casale said...

that is a such beautiful card!!
xxx

Rosalee said...

Awesome card...love all the intricate details.
Hugs, Rosalee

Margie said...

Sooooooo pretty! The added pearl embellishments really give it such a feminine touch.

Carrie said...

this is very pretty

Hlora said...

It looks so beautiful) Love the paper a lot) The image is fine too))
hugs. Hlora.

Lici4ka said...

Карен, вы всегда так умело сочетаете цвета! ах!