Monday, February 21, 2011

With All My Heart


Hi everyone!  I couldn't resist playing with this cute Daisy Vase digital stamp from Bugaboo Stamps.  Although our yard is covered with lots of snow again for a while the temperature warmed up in to the 30's and got me thinking about spring and all the lovely flowers blooming again.  To be honest, I'm so addicted to floral stamps that I'll find any excuse to color and play with them, LOL!!!


My card base is Lavendar Lace layered with PTI White.  Next I layered patterned paper on Summer Sun and stitched around the edges.  The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic markers.  I paper pierced around the edges and layered the image on Lavendar Lace.  The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on PTI White using the Flirty Phrases stamp set then punched out using the Designer Label Punch.  To embellish the card I add a white bow and a couple buttons threaded with DMC White.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Daisy Vase (Bugaboo Stamps), Flirty Phrases (Verve Stamps)
  • Paper: Lavendar Lace, Summer Sun, Patterned Paper and PTI White
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics YR23, YG17, YG67, B41, B45, V17, BV11, B83, B85
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Designer Label Punch (Stampin' Up), White Buttons, DMC White, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

11 comments:

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Karen! Really gorgeous and simple xx

Peggy said...

Oh my, Karen. This is so pretty. Great job.

Sheetal Ahlawat said...

Very Pretty Karen.

Doreen said...

This is stunning Karen,I love the image.xxx

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card Karen! Love the sewing AND the piercing. So pretty.
Lynn

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

i really love daisy's, lovely card!

Berenice R. said...

Hi Karen! Your card is so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Have a great week :)

Hlora said...

so much adorable card) Love the sewing)

Craftyanny said...

this is stunning Kren, love the stitched look
Anne x

Hev said...

Love it, simple but oh so elegant.
Luv Hev xx

OLLYA said...

Nice colours!