Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Have A Great Day


Hi everyone!  Just popping in to share another fabulous digital stamp by Sliekje Digi Stamps.  These Best Friends look like they are having a great day!  Reminds me of when my Tinker and Buddy were just little kittens and full of spunk!


My card base is More Mustard layered with PTI White then Patterned and Kraft cardstock.  I wrapped grosgrain ribbon around the card base at an angle.  The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic makers.  I layered it on to More Mustard die cut using the Scallop Rectangles Small Nestabilities.  The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on PTI White.  To embellish the card I added some small copper brads in the corners.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


 CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Best Friends (Sliekje Digi Stamps) and Petite Day (Hero Arts)
  • Paper:  Kraft, More Mustard, PTI White, Patterned Paper
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics E000, E00, E43, E44, E47, G82, G85
  • Other: Scallop Rectangles Small Nestabilities, Small Copper Brads, Green Grosgrain Ribbon and Mounting Tape
CHALLENGES:

22 comments:

Doreen said...

Fabulous card Karen and what a gorgeous image.xxx

Carrie said...

great colors and dp you used. I like how the center image is offset just a little. Wonderfully done Karen

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

So cute. Lovely creation dear.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

jimlynn said...

So cute Karen - and wonderful coloring! Love it.
Lynn

Kimberly said...

Love the image and the way you put the ribbon on a angle....TFS!
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

What a lovely card!

Erica said...

I like your stamp, and the card is sweet and nice. Hugs Erica.

The Bug said...

How fun!! Great job!!

Stephanie said...

What a great little fella! Thanks for joining us at the House of Gilli.

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness...what a precious image!! I just love the looks in their eyes!! Thank you for joining us this week at Woodware USA!!

Shirley G said...

Karen, I always look for you new card. I'm so inspired by you and your talent. Plz see my blog, I left you something

Berenice R. said...

So adorable! Thank you for playing The KB Challenge :)

Sandra said...

Lovely card Karen....thanks for joining us this week at A Gem Of A Challenge.

Take care
San x

Harriet Skelly said...

This is such an adorable image and card and I love the colors you used! Thanks for playing with us at WoodwareUSA!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, what a sweetie! That's such a cute image and I love your colours too.
Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley ... hope to see you again next week!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awww this is such a sweet image- darling card- great colors.

mum of two said...

What a beautiful card! I love the image you chose, that little boy is the cutest. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :)

michelle
http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

Louise said...

This is sooo cute!
Thank you so much for joining us for Little Claire's first ever challenge x

Mandy said...

A lovely card...Such a sweet image...Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
Mandy x

Jennifer said...

A gorgeous make....thanks for joining us at AGOAC xx Jenny xx

Vivi Casale said...

just adorable!!
Thanks for joining us at House of Gilli!
xxx
Vivi

ps.: stop by on my blog to enter the blog candy, as you are joining the challenge, if you follow the rules you can have 2 chances to win 2 Gilli stamps!

Michele said...

Awww...cute kitty!! Love the names of YOUR kitties, too!! I wish I was allowed to have a kitten, but my apartment has a "no pets" policy. Actually, most of the apartments in my area have that same policy. I have to get my kitty fix by admiring the strays that come out at night, LOL. Maybe someday I'll get my own kitty. :-)

Hugs!!
Michele R.(CA)
LuvkittysFandF at Gmail dot com
Butterfly Whispers