Sunday, March 13, 2011

Rabbit With Carrot


Hi everyone!  I know Easter is a little ways off yet but I've been really inspired to make bunny cards lately.  Today's card features the Rabbit With Carrot digital stamp from Starry Nights Studio.  My husband and I knicknamed him Buck because of his adorable buck teeth, LOL!!! 


My card base is Spring Rain layered with PTI White then DCWV patterned paper.  I finished the green patterned paper using the Grass Edge Punch then stitched around the edges.  The image was printed on PTI White and colored in using copic markers.  I paper pierced around the edges then layered it on to Spring Rain.  The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on PTI White and punched out using the Designer Label Punch.  To embellish the card I added some white satin ribbon and a couple buttons threaded with DMC White.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Rabbit With Carrot (Starry Nights Studio), Happy Easter (Inky Antics)
  • Paper: PTI White and Spring Rain, DCWV Patterned Paper
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics B91, B93, B95, E31, E34, E35, R20, YR04, YR12, YR14, G82, G85
  • Other: Stitching, Grass Edge Punch (Martha Stewart), Modern Label Punch (Stampin' Up), Paper Piercing, White Satin Ribbon, Buttons, DMC White, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

12 comments:

Erica said...

I like your card and the stamp is great. Nice sunday. Hugs Erica.

jimlynn said...

"Buck" is just adorable - and so is your card. SO VERY CUTE.
Lynn

Sheree said...

Cute image and love your layout! I would love to get my holes punched as perfectly as yours!

Doreen said...

Ooh what a great card I love that adorable image.xxx,

Delphine said...

I wanted to thank you for adding my blog to your list:-)... that's very kind of you, Karen, thank you! Your card is lovely too, the image is just adorable! Enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs Delphine xx

Tracy said...

Hi Karen! Just wanted to pop in and thank you for your sweet comment on my blog and for adding me to your inspirational list. I'm so flattered! I've visited your blog numerous time in my DT duties and you never fail to have created a wonderful card. This adorable little bunny card is just another example. So crisp and clean. Love it! Thanks again for your encouragement. Hugs,
Tracy

Jennie said...

Ahhhh this is just adorable Karen :) xx

Paige said...

Adorable card! Now I want to get out my Easter stamps! Oh, I took a peek at your craft room! Color me green with envy!

Gail said...

The card is adorable and love the name for the bunny too!!

Tania said...

Love your card! It's so cheerful and fun. Would be a great Easter card for a child. I'd love to learn more about digi stamps.

Carrie said...

what a sweet easter card

Tammy said...

This is a great Easter card!!!
smiles...Tammy