Monday, March 28, 2011

Rabbit With Carrot


Hi everyone!  I don't know about you but this rabbit sure makes me smile every time I look at him!  Don't know what I was thinking though when I dressed him all in purple.  I showed my husband and he said it looks like Buck's cousin, LOL!!!


The image is the Rabbit With Carrot digital stamp from Starry Nights Studio!  I paired it with Perfect Plum and Pumplin Pie cardstock as well as some DCWV patterned paper I've had for ages now!  To embellish the card I handmade a flower using a Bazzill flower for the base, a sheer flower, Perfect Plum cardstock punched out using the Trio Flower Punch then finished it off with a tiny white bow.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Rabbit With Carrot (Starry Nights Studio), Happy Easter (Inky Antics)
  • Paper: Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie, Flourishes White, DCWV Patterned Paper
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics V93, V95, G82, G85, R20, E31, E34, YR04, YR12, YR14
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Bazzill Flower, Sheer White Prima Fancies, Trio Flower Punch (Stampin' Up), White Ribbon, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
CHALLENGES:

4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Karen,love the image and your stitching.xxx

Tammy said...

What a cutie....You color beautifully. Great card! again...
smiles...Tammy

*Vicki* said...

Hi Karen!! This is so very sweet hun!! LOVE your fun image and coloring!! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something!!HUGS

Julie said...

Great card, Glad you chose to share it with the Southern Girls,Have a great weekend,Julie.x