Hi everyone! This card could so easily be a photo of my back yard. We have two bird houses my husband custom built for the martins although it confounds him when all the sparrows move in, LOL! We also have six bird feeders and two bird baths. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many pounds of bird food we go through a summer but it is so worth seeing all the beautiful birds! The Bird House featured in today's card is a digital stamp by Heart Song Designs. I honestly LOVE everything about this image.
My card base is Brocade Blue layered with Flourishes White then Rec Stripes patterned paper. Down the left side I added a thin strip of Flourishes White finished on one side using the Diamond Edge Punch and an even thinner strip of Rec Stripes patterned paper. The image was printed on Flourishes White and colored in using copic markers. I paper pierced around the edges then layered it on Brocade Blue. The sentiment was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Flourishes White using the Swan Song stamp set. To embellish the card I added a beautiful bow made from So Saffron Ribbon and a few Sunflower Dew Drops.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: Bird House (Heart Song Designs) and Swan Song (Verve Stamps)
- Paper: Brocade Blue, Flourishes White and Rec Stripes Patterned Paper (Chatter Box)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics G21, G24, B91, B93, B95, B97, E15, E40, E42, E43, E44, E47, Y21
- Other: Fiskars Diamond Edge Punch, Paper Piercing, So Saffron Ribbon, Sunflower Dew Drops, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Cute Card Thursday - signs of spring
- Delightful Challenges - welcome spring
- Paper Crafting Journey - things with wings
- Cooking It Up With Katie - springy yellow flowers
- Scrapbook Sisters - spring
- Everybody Art - spring
- Crazy Challenge - here comes spring
- Incy Wincy Designs - spring is in the air
- KB Cute Monday - anything goes using a digi
- Paper Playtime - anything goes using a digi
- Dream Valley - anything goes
- Little Claires - anything goes