Saturday, April 16, 2011

Best Friends


Hi everyone! I've been crazy busy creating easter cards for the family and can't wait to share them all with you. I'm not sure who cancelled spring but it is really cold and windy here (feels like fall all over again!) So it is the perfect weekend to stay indoors where it is all nice and toasty warm.  I thought I'd work on getting my easter cards ready to mail then go play in my craft room.
 

Today's card highlights the beautiful Best Friends digital stamp by Heart Song Designs.  I paired it with this beautiful Alphabet & Squares and Meadow Polka Dot patterned paper by K&Company.  To embellish the card I added some organdy ribbon and pearls.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Best Friends (Heart Song Designs)
  • Paper: Blush Blossom, Flourishes White, Alphabet & Squares and Meadow Polka Dot Patterned Paper (K&Company)
  • Ink: Copics E41, E31, E55, R00, R01, YG63, YG67
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Organdy Ribbon (CTMH), Pearls (KaiserCraft), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

11 comments:

Tammy said...

I have to say you have done a great job on creating all your Easter cards....This one is so cute!
smiles...Tammy
May you have a wonderful weekend.

SandraW said...

Simply gorgeous!

Greetings, Sandra

Robin said...

that image is so cute!
we have an inch of snow on the ground here, and it's still snowing, where did spring go??

KER said...

oh wow..love love love the paper and pearls...the bunny and duck image is adorable

lissy-hanne said...

Hvor er de søde de to små .Smukt lavet.
God påske til dig.
knus

Frea said...

Hi Karen, love this sweet image, such a cute couple the easter bunny and the little ducky. Hugs, Frea

Sheree said...

I just LOVE this card Karen!! That ismage is adorable and your dp's are gorgeous! Love the subdued colour pallette!
Funny how you can do straight stiching perfectly and I do more zigzag because that's my forte!
Well done girl!!

Cheryl said...

Very cute! I love the detail with the sewing and paper piercing.


~Cheryl~


**Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Wow, cute creation.

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a sweet card- I love the pretty pearl accents! Sweet image!

cebelica said...

This is a perfect Easter card for a friend. I love it!