Hi everyone! I have a HUGE stash of paper flowers that I rarely use because I don't know how to arrange them on my cards but this week's Sketches With Heart Challenge #5 over at Heart Song Inspirations took all the guess work out of it for me and I was able to create this beautiful card using some of my favorite paper flowers.
The gorgeous flower featured on today's card is the June Rose digital stamp by Heart Song Designs. I paired it with No.1 Stripes Patterned Paper from the Out & About Collection by My Minds Eye. I LOVE the colors in this patterned paper and can't wait to play with it some more.
To embellish the card I created a floral arrangement using paper flowers finished with Kraft cardstock punched out using the Trio Flower Punch and added a snow pearl in the center. The leaves were punched out using the Oak Leaf Punch. I also added a strip of ribbon and bow finished with a button threaded with DMC White.
Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!
- Stamps: June Rose (Heart Song Designs)
- Paper: Old Olive, PTI Dark Brown and White, No.1 Stripes Patterned Paper (My Minds Eye, Out & About Collection)
- Ink: Copics R24, R27, YG63, YG67
- Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Red Wired Ribbon, Button, DMC Ivory, Paper Flowers, Trio Flower Punch (Stampin' Up), Oak Leaf Punch (Martha Stewart), Snow Pearls (KaiserCraft), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
- Creative Belli -sewing
- Mami Doodles - use a punch or die cut
- Little Miss Muffet - stitching
- ABC Challenge - r is for ribbon
- Freshly Brewed - flowers
- Your Next Stamp - stitching
- Anything Goes - pearls
- Scrap Creations - pick 3: ribbon, flowers, pearls
- Craft Your Passion - anything goes
- The Crazy Challenge - flowers
- Digi Design House - stitches
- House of Gilli - ribbons and pearls
- Karen's Doodles - fancy and feminine
- Netti G's Digital Gems - all about the roses
- Paper Cupcakes - let's use flowers