Monday, April 11, 2011

Doodle Pantry Top Notch Artist


Hi everyone! I'm really excited and honored to share with you that I've been selected as Top Notch Artist by Doodle Pantry. I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled I was when they contacted me with the news! I created today's elegant card using the complimentary image they so generously shared with me!


The stunning flower is the Rose Duo digital stamp by Doodle Pantry. I paired it with some lovely patterned paper by The Paper Patch and my Victorian Embossing Folder. To embellish the card I added some white lace finished with silver rhinestones and a shimmery white bow.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps:Rose Duo (Doodle Pantry)
  • Paper: Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Flourishes Classic White, Patterned Paper (The Paper Patch)
  • Ink: Copics E13, E15, G28, YG45
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Scallop Edge Punch, White Lace, Victoria Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Silver Rhinestones (KaiserCraft), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

11 comments:

jimlynn said...

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! Congrats Karen!
Love you card - so pretty, as always.
Lynn

Sheree said...

Congratulations Karen!! Your work is loved EVERYWHERE in blogland!
Love this new image. You always pair images with the right dp and accessories!

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Congrats dear n lovely creation too.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Awesome- Congrats to you! Your card is very pretty- your coloring is wonderful!

Patty said...

Beautiful card Karen! I LOVE The color combination you used. Congrats on being chosen!

Paula S. said...

Beautiful card with every element so perfectly coordinated!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!

Your card is gorgeous! I love the colors and bit of lace.

NancyD said...

Karen,

I just became a follower. A friend of mine and fellow blogger (Sheree) mentioned you in her post so I had to come check out your site and I love it. Lovely cards!!!

Nancy

Tammy said...

What wonderful news for you Karen...congrats! Another beautiful card.
smiles...Tammy

Carrie said...

I love how you add lace to your cards it gives this card a vintage style especially with that beautiful paper.

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this pretty card! It is really pretty and I love the lace and the stitching!