Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Basket


Hi everyone!  This is without a doubt one of my favorite easter cards.  I love the bright red cardstock paired with this beautiful patterned paper.  The basket reminds me of a easter gift basket.  The patterned paper is actually from a valentine's collection but I think the colors and print are perfect for easter.
   

The lovely Easter Basket is a digital stamp from Nana Vic's.  I paired it with Lovely Loops patterned paper from My Mind's Eye BeLoved Collection.  The bright cardstock is Prismatics Classic Red.  I embellished the card with a bow made from White Grosgrain Ribbon and a couple red buttons threaded with DMC White.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Easter Set 1 (Nana Vic's)
  • Paper: Prismatics Classic Red, Flourishes White, Lovely Loops (My Mind's Eye, Be Loved Collection)
  • Ink: Copics E31, E35, E37, G21, G28, YR02, R27, R29
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Buttons, DMC White, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

7 comments:

SandraW said...

Love your card! Great use of colours and the stamp is simple but cute.

And thanks for the comment you wrote on my blog a few days ago, Appreciate it!
:-)

Greetings, Sandra

KER said...

absolutely love this card...the paper and all the "stuff"...ribbon...stitching..a well put together card

*Vicki* said...

Such an adorable layout and design!! LOVE the buttons and colors!! :)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors you used.

Sheree said...

This is just the cutest Easter card Karen! It just may be one of my favourites as well! Love the image and your colouring is beautiful... as always!

Tammy said...

Great coloring....cute!
smiles...Tammy

Carrie said...

I agree a great use of colors. beautifully done