Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Tricks


Hi everyone!  I've had this rubber stamp for a very long time now and am embarrased to say that this is the first time it has seen ink.  I love Penny Black stamps and have a ton of them so one night while watching my favorite TV show I stamped all my Penny Black stamps.  This is the first I've colored and am so glad I did this now. 


The cute hedgehog playing around is the Easter Tricks rubber stamp by Penny Black.  The cardstock is Prismatics Blush Red Light and I paired it with Desirable Spots and the backside of Lovely Loops patterned paper from My Mind's Eye BeLoved Collection.  To embellish the card I added a red paper flower finished with a pink button threaded with DMC White and some snow pearls. 

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Easter Tricks (Penny Black)
  • Paper: Blush Red Light (Prismatics), Flourishes Classic White, Desirable Spots and Lovely Loops Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye, BeLoved Collection)
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics R12, R27, G12, E31, E35, E37
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Red Paper Flower, Pink Button, DMC White, Snow Pearls (KaiserCraft), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

13 comments:

Hlora said...

Oh, so beautiful Hedgehog) Love these images a lot) Sorry I have not any nice stamps at me to create the same..)
Hugs. Hlora. xx

Mervi said...

Lovely fellow, it's good that you inked him for this cute easter card;-))m

SandraW said...

What a gorgeous card you made! Such an adorable stamp and I love the colours you used, they make a great combination.
Just love it!

Greetings, Sandra

E.T said...

aww so adorable!

may-chu said...

so cute! I love it, simply adorable.
May xx

Frea said...

Hi Karen, how are you doing? Hope you are well!! Love your sweet easter hedgehog! The Penny Blacks are truly adorable. Hugs, Frea

Alissa said...

SOOOOOO cute Karen! My friend at work just adopted a hedgehog - no seriously. This card would be perfect for her! :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh!! Karen, this is so so sweet hun!! LOVE your coloring!! :)

Marjo said...

Very nice. I love Penny Black too. Greetings Marjo

cebelica said...

Awww, how cute is this! Love the hedgegog. <3

Tammy said...

Oh I do like this one...so neat having a hedge hog.
smiles...Tammy

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- I love the cute Hedgehog I love the flower/button accent and the pearls.

Carrie said...

I love how you paired that circle paper with the image and polka dot egg. its like they were made for each other