Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter!!!  Hope you are able to spend some time with your loved ones today.  I'm hanging out at home today doing all the things I love because it also happens to be my birthday!  Happy Birthday to me, LOL!!!  I'm also delighted to be sharing this cute easter card with you.


The pretty Bunny is a digital stamp from the Digi Doodle Shop.  I dressed her up with Groovy Guava cardstock and Fond Flowers patterned paper from My Mind's Eye BeLoved Collection.  The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Inky Antics and was punched out using the Modern Label Punch.  To embellish the card I added a bow made from Red Wired Ribbon and a snow pearl in each corner.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: Bunny (Digi Doodle Shop), Happy Easter (Inky Antics)
  • Paper: Groovy Guava, Flourishes Classic White, Fond Flowers Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye, BeLoved Collection)
  • Ink: Copics R12, R17, G12, E30, E31, E35
  • Other: Stitching, Paper Piercing, Scallop Edge Punch, Red Wired Ribbon, Modern Label Punch (Stampin' Up), Snow Pearls (KaiserCraft), Glue Dots and Mounting Tape
CHALLENGES:

11 comments:

Doreen said...

Ooh this is simply gorgeous,love the image.Happy Easter.xxx

SandraW said...

Hi, Karen!
First, a very happy birthday to you! I wish you all the best for this year, make it a good one!
Second, I really love your card, as usual! Gorgeous stamp en love the colours you used.

Have a nice day and a happy Easter!

Big birthday hug, Sandra

Marie said...

Such a little sweetheart! And have a wonderful birthday.
Lots of love from
Marie in Sweden

Robin said...

pretty card
Happy Birthday and Happy Easter... I just read an article in the paper how rare it is for this date (4-24) to be Easter, it won't happen again for another 84 years!

Carrie said...

happy easter karen, what an adorable bunny card

GreenElefantik said...

Karen! Happy Easter! Happy Birthday! Veronica

Beate said...

Karen,
your card is adorable!
Happy Easter!
Hugs and smiles

Glennis said...

Happy Birthday Karen

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Karen, Your stitching is fab, will have to get my machine out again. Debbiexx

Teri said...

Aw, this is really cute hun!
Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x

Sarah said...

Awwww, this is so gorgeous Karen. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Easter challenge, good luck x