Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Year In Flowers: Crocus


Hi everyone! I'm loving all the new Nestabilities that Spellbinders recently came out with and finally got a chance to play with my new Lacey Circles Nestabilites and simply LOVE them!!! The lacey edge is so pretty and elegant not to mention how perfectly it goes with my Sizzlets Photo Corners Die. 


Today's card features the gorgeous Crocus Flower from the A Year In Flowers I stamp set by Flourishes.  I paired it with some lovely purple patterned paper I've had forever.  To embellish the card I added some black grosgrain ribbon, fancy photo corners and lots of bling.

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a purr-fect day!


CREATIVE DESIGN:
  • Stamps: A Year In Flowers I (Flourishes)
  • Paper: Wild Wasabi, Flourishes White, Basic Black, and DCWV Patterned Paper
  • Ink: Copics BV11, V17, G24, G28
  • Other: Photo Corners Sizzlets Die, Lacey Circles Nestabilities, Standard Circles Small and Large Nestabilities, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Rhinestones (KaiserCraft), Scallop Edge Punch, Glue Dots and Mounting Tape

8 comments:

cebelica said...

Very beautiful card. I love black and purple together!

TINAS HAVEN said...

Very nice card Karen, I must give my nestabilities another go, Tina x

Doreen said...

A stunning card Karen,love the image.xxx

Carrie said...

I love the black accents on here Karen really gives the card elegance

jimlynn said...

WOW Karen...this is just SUPER! Love it.
Lynn

NancyD said...

Very lovely card. I love the Florishes flowers.

Sheree said...

Another gorgeous card Karen! Love the image and all of your spellbinder layers!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very pretty- love the image and your coloring. I love the Sizzix and Nestie you used.